Introducing the 2nd Edition of the Practical Marketing Workbook
This workbook now has over 250 student activities designed in a worksheet form. This means that you can print or photocopy pages for students and use them in class as individual or group activities. It is an ideal resource for flipped classroom and active learning environments.
Each activity contains its own instructions and spaces for students to write their responses. The workbook takes many of the exercises on Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing and turns them into worksheet-based activities.
Provides variety and interest for students and appeals to student’s different learning styles. It has a mix of simple and more complex activities.
All activities and exercises have been tried and tested in the classroom!
Want a free sample of chapter 1?
Click this link to download the first chapter of the Practical Marketing Workbook (PMW-ch1-intro topics) as a FREE sample to get a sense of the book and its layout. (Downloads as a PDF.)
Scroll down to find out more … or check it out on Amazon
Chapters of the Marketing Workbook
- Introductory marketing concepts
- Marketing strategy and plans
- The marketing environment
- Marketing research and information
- Consumer behavior
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Customer relationship marketing (CRM)
- New product development
- Products and brands
- Place and logistics
- Integrated marketing communications
Key Features of the Practical Marketing Workbook
- Contains over 250 activities – all with simple instructions
- Quick and easy to use
- Ideal for flipped classroom environments
- The ideal resource for teaching ‘Marketing Principles’
- Also a great resource for ‘Consumer Behavior’, ‘Promotions Management’ and ‘Marketing Strategy’
- Provides variety and interest for students
- Appeals to student’s different learning styles
- Uses a mix of simple and more complex activities
- Adaptable for both undergraduate and masters programs
- Also suitable for use with senior high school students
- Flexible for 1-2 hour tutorial sessions, or for longer lectures
- Reinforces theory and enables understanding and application
- All activities and exercises tried and tested in the classroom
How to Get the Practical Marketing Workbook
The Workbook is great value – with over 250 activities and exercises (400+pages) for just $29.95 (USD). Review Chapter One for free above first, and then when you are satisfied, click below to buy the complete Workbook.
Note: Payment via PayPal (who also accept credit cards if required).
Hard Copy Book Also Available Through Amazon
If you prefer a printed version of the Marketing Workbook, to assist in copying worksheets and activities for your students, then the physical book is available through Amazon, please use the link below to go to Amazon and check out more details and even view some more sample pages.