About the Practical Marketing Workbook
This workbook now has over 250 student activities designed in a worksheet form. This means that you can print or photocopy pages for students and use them in class as individual or group activities.
It is an ideal resource for flipped classroom and active learning environments. Each activity contains its own instructions and spaces for students to write their responses. The workbook takes many of the exercises on Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing and turns them into worksheet-based activities.
Provides variety and interest for students and appeals to student’s different learning styles. It has a mix of simple and more complex activities. All activities and exercises have been tried and tested in the classroom!
Chapters of the Marketing Workbook
- Introductory marketing concepts
- Marketing strategy and plans
- The marketing environment
- Marketing research and information
- Consumer behavior
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Customer relationship marketing (CRM)
- New product development
- Products and brands
- Place and logistics
- Integrated marketing communications
Key Features of the Practical Marketing Workbook
- Contains over 250 activities – all with simple instructions
- Quick and easy to use
- Ideal for flipped classroom environments
- The ideal resource for teaching ‘Marketing Principles’
- Also a great resource for ‘Consumer Behavior’, ‘Promotions Management’ and ‘Marketing Strategy’
- Provides variety and interest for students
- Appeals to student’s different learning styles
- Uses a mix of simple and more complex activities
- Adaptable for both undergraduate and masters programs
- Also suitable for use with senior high school students
- Flexible for 1-2 hour tutorial sessions, or for longer lectures
- Reinforces theory and enables understanding and application
- All activities and exercises tried and tested in the classroom
Want Some free chapters?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and get the first few chapters free (along with lots of other goodies)!
Get the Practical Marketing Workbook
Please use the link below to go to Amazon and check out more details and even view some more sample pages.