Buy the Perceptual Map Excel Templates
If you need to make perceptual maps – then these templates are for you. They are quick and easy to use and require no knowledge of Excel
Simply enter your brand names, axis attributes, and image data and the map is immediately and automatically produced.
Each perceptual map places the brands (or products) onto a grid-like background on the map, for easier analysis. And you can choose from four design outputs, so you can choose the map look and layout that best suits your needs.
For more information and a walk-through of the perceptual maps template, plus see the overview video at the bottom of this page.
What you get in the pack is:
- A perceptual mapping template for image data in a 1 to 5 scale (with formulas protected)
- A perceptual mapping template for image data in a 1 to 9 scale (with formulas protected)
- A perceptual mapping template for image data in a 1 to 5 scale (with no protection)
- A perceptual mapping template for image data in a 1 to 9 scale (with no protection)
- Built-in data converter tab to enable you to convert data to any scale
- Built-in simple step-by-step instructions
- In-template links to easily navigate between the data and the map
- A built-in blank worksheet for copying and pasting suitable maps for later use and analysis
What’s the Difference Between the Protected and Unprotected Templates?
The mapping templates are the same.
The protected version means that nothing will go wrong and your perceptual maps will work perfectly every time. They are the ideal templates if you are new to mapping and/or new to using Excel.
Whereas the unprotected version allows you to modify the labels and the look of the template and even the map output more easily. These templates are suitable for experienced analysts and Excel users.
Buy Now = It’s Only $15
Click here to head on over to the Perceptual Maps purchase page