Contribute to Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing
Got a great idea or your own teaching activity (or activities) to share?
No doubt, as a marketing educator, you have your own experiences and teaching insights to share. So, if you have developed one or more teaching activities for your marketing classes, please email me and let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing is the leading website dedicated to marketing focused teaching resources and activities. And as you may know, my key goal with Great Ideas is to help make better marketers, by making marketing real and tangible.
What You Gain by Contributing a Teaching Resource
- You will get a discounted membership offer for Great Ideas (please see below)
- You will be acknowledged as the author and contributor of the activity (and retain copyright)
- You will have a link back to your teaching profile or website
- And you will help other marketing educators with their teaching and learning outcomes for students
How to Contribute a Resource
If you have one or more teaching activities or cases for marketing (with or without solutions) that you have developed, then please email them to me at email@example.com
I will review (and perhaps edit) them and post them on Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing. I will also prepare and post any solutions (if necessary).
As highlighted above, the activity will be credited and linked back to you, and I will also send you your special membership offer.
Hopefully together we can build a fantastic resource for teaching marketing.
If you are not sure about your resource, then please email it through to me to assess and review.
I welcome all contributions to Great Ideas and, if necessary, can edit and improve it for you.
But please keep in mind that I want to ensure that the resources and activities on Great Ideas are of suitable quality and appropriate for use in the marketing classroom.
So please ensure that your resource:
- Has clear and easy-to-follow instructions
- Is well written and has been proofread
- Relates to marketing concepts and topics
- Is suitable for use in the marketing classroom
- Contains several questions and/or tasks for students to address
- And any solutions should be suitability detailed (not one line answers)
Please keep in mind that I am happy to review and enhance your teaching resources if required.
How Much Will I Save?
If your teaching resource/s are posted on Great Ideas, then the discount you will receive for your contributions will be based on the following table:
- 1 teaching activity (without solution) = 10% off an annual membership plan
- 2 teaching activities (without solutions) 20% off an annual membership plan
- 3 teaching activities (without solutions) 30% off an annual membership plan
- 1 teaching activity (with solution) 15% off an annual membership plan
- 2 teaching activities (with solutions) 25% off an annual membership plan
- 3 teaching activities (with solutions) 35% off an annual membership plan