- There are 20 multiple choice questions to complete on consumer behavior. Each page contains five questions. Click ‘Next’ to go to the next page.
- There is only one correct answer per question. Toggle the button to the right.
- IMPORTANT: You only have one chance to choose. Once you make your selection, your answer is locked in and you cannot change it.
- Correct responses will be immediately marked with a green box, and incorrect ones will be marked with a red box.
- Your total score will be shown at the end of the quiz, out of 20, with all questions being of equal value.
Scroll down for questions and good luck…
#1. “The driving force that compels consumers into action". This is the definition of?
#2. What is the 3rd (or middle) level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs?
#3. According to Freud, the 3 aspects of personality do NOT include which one of the following:
#4. Deciding to watch Netflix, instead of studying, is driven by your:
#5. Pavlov and his rat experiment demonstrated what kind of learning?
Well done – you passed the quiz – looks like you know your consumer behavior!!!
You didn’t quite score 50% in the quiz – looks like you need to brush up on your consumer behavior knowledge.