Introducing the Practical Marketing Workbook 2e
This workbook has over 250 student activities designed in a worksheet form. This means that you can print or photocopy pages for students and use them in class as individual or group activities. It is an ideal resource for flipped classroom and active learning environments.
Each activity contains its own instructions and spaces for students to write their responses. The workbook takes many of the exercises on Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing and turns them into worksheet-based activities.
Click this link to download the first chapter of the Practical Marketing Workbook (PMW-ch1-intro topics) as a FREE sample to get a sense of the book and its layout.
Scroll down to find out more and how to purchase the marketing workbook.
Chapters of the FLIPPED CLASSROOM Marketing Workbook
- Introductory marketing concepts
- Marketing strategy and plans
- The marketing environment
- Marketing research and information
- Consumer behavior
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Customer relationship marketing (CRM)
- New product development
- Products and brands
- Place and logistics
- Integrated marketing communications
Key Features of the Practical Marketing Workbook
- Contains over 250 activities – all with simple instructions
- Quick and easy to use
- Ideal for flipped classroom environments
- The ideal resource for teaching ‘Marketing Principles’
- Also a great resource for ‘Consumer Behavior’, ‘Promotions Management’ and ‘Marketing Strategy’
- Provides variety and interest for students
- Appeals to student’s different learning styles
- Uses a mix of simple and more complex activities
- Adaptable for both undergraduate and masters programs
- Also suitable for use with senior high school students
- Flexible for 1-2 hour tutorial sessions, or for longer lectures
- Reinforces theory and enables understanding and application
- All activities and exercises tried and tested in the classroom
How to Get the Practical Marketing Workbook
The Workbook is great value – with over 250 activities and exercises (400+pages) for just $29.95 (USD). Review Chapter One for free above first, and then when you are satisfied, click here to buy the complete Workbook.