Please note there is now a 2nd edition of the PMW
The first edition of the workbook, as discussed below, has been discontinued – click here to find out about the new 2nd edition (international version).
The Practical Marketing Workbook (first edition)
This workbook has over 200 student activities designed in a worksheet form. This means that you can photocopy pages for students and use them in class as individual or group activities.
Each activity contains its own instructions and spaces for students to write their responses. The workbook takes many of the exercises on Great Ideas for Teaching Marketing and turns them into worksheet-based activities.
Key Features of the Practical Marketing Workbook
- Contains over 200 activities – all with simple instructions
- Quick and easy to use
- The ideal resource for teaching ‘Marketing Principles’
- Also a great resource for ‘Consumer Behaviour’, ‘Promotions Management’ and ‘Marketing Strategy’
- Provides variety and interest for students
- Appeals to student’s different learning styles
- Uses a mix of simple and more complex activities
- Adaptable for both undergraduate and masters programs
- Flexible for 1-2 hour tutorial sessions, or full 3 hour lectures
- Reinforces theory and enables understanding and application